HFM’s NEMA standard series motors are designed in accordance with NEMA MG.1:2016.
HFM General Purpose single phase motors are used in a wide range of applications, the
motors are reliable, durable, high efficient, flexible and safe, your overall operating
costs and downtime can be minimized by using HFM’s motors.
Designed for "general purpose" use means that these motors can be used in many
- Farm duty: increased starting torque suitable for agricultural and industrial
- Capacitor start & capacitor run for reduced amperage and high torque
- 1.15 service factor (Suitable for 50 Hz with 1.0 SF)
- “INVERTER DUTY OPERATION” – 4:1 Constant Torque (CT) / 10:1 Variable Torque (VT)
- Insulation class F, temperature rise class B
- Rigid base (welded on), or C-Face with removable feet or round body (footless) for
- Double coated vacuum pressure impregnated(VPI) winding ensures premium insulation
- Manual or automatic overload thermal protector is available
- OEM/ODM motors are available