HFM’s NEMA standard series motors are designed in accordance with NEMA MG.1:2016.
HFM General Purpose three phase motors are used in a wide range of applications, the
motors are reliable, durable, high efficient, flexible and safe, your overall operating
costs and downtime can be minimized by using HFM’s motors.
Designed for "general purpose" use means that these motors can be used in many
- 1.15 service factor (Suitable for 50 Hz with 1.0 SF)
- “INVERTER DUTY OPERATION” – 4:1 Constant Torque (CT) / 10:1 Variable Torque (VT)
- Insulation class F, temperature rise class B
- Rigid base (welded on), or C-Face with removable feet or round body (footless) for
- Double coated vacuum pressure impregnated (VPI) winding that can eliminate corona
and promote insulation longevity
- Manual or automatic overload thermal protector is available
- OEM/ODM motors are available